- j - Down to the next item.
- n - In list mode, go to the next item without opening it.
- k - Up to the previous item.
- m - Mark Read / Unread.
- t - Tag an item.
- p - In list mode, enters the previous item without opening it.
- shift+n - Skip to the next subscription.
- v - Visiting the original article.
- o - To expand / collapse element in list mode.
- s - Add star (highlight).
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
10 most commonly used Shortcuts in Google Reader
Here is the list of 10 most commonly used Shortcuts in Google Reader to improve your efficiency while reading dozens of stuff a day. Since the official blog of Google Reader does not show the 10 most commonly used commands or shortcuts of this very popular feed reader. I thought I'll expose them for you. Here we go: