To save a Real Media file you simply do the below steps:
- Save the .Ram file on to your desktop. It will be a small file size.
- After it is saved to your desktop,open the .Ram file with NOTEPAD.
- Once opened you will see the link to the .Rm file which is the LARGE file.
- Copy and paste that URL in say a messageboard such as this.
- Then PREVIEW the message (would be silly to post it) - RIGHT CLICK on the link and hit 'SAVE AS'
Or just save the url in to a word document etc and save it as a .htm web page and open the web page and right click the "save target as".
The file should be downloading now!
PS: This would not work if the link inside the notepad is indirectly linked trough JS.